The hotel was designed by the legendary Japanese architect Kisho Kurokawa. Marinela Hotel Sofia is among the iconic buildings of Sofia. Located in the green zone of the capital, the hotel has a view from which you can enjoy both the night lights of Sofia and the beauty of The Vitosha mountain. The interior combines tradition and comfort with innovation and modern design.
The hotel is located on an area of 30,000 square meters, there are 442 rooms and suites, including the largest Presidential Suite in Bulgaria. The Hotel Marinela can satisfy the most discerning tastes and needs.
Guests of Hotel Marinela Sofia have six outstanding restaurants, several bars with rich whiskey collection and an intimate VIP area:
- Sakura Lobby Bar is one of the most popular places for business meetings in Sofia.
- Ambassador Restaurant is the place where every guest can start their day with a delicious breakfast or a nice menu in a stylish and comfortable atmosphere.
- Panorama Restaurant is located on the top floor. Except the well-chosen delicacies from around the world it enchants its guests with the iconic hotel Marinela Sofia view.
- Captain Cook Restaurant offers an exquisite menu of fish and seafood of the highest quality
- Happy Sushi Bar Grill Restaurant is located in the heart of the Japanese Garden. It immerses the visitors in the atmosphere of the country of the rising sun from the very first bite.
- Candy Club is the place you should visit if you would like to eat something sweet and elegant, or just to drink a cup of coffee.
- Cigar bar of Hotel Marinela offers a selection of cigars for every connoisseur and a huge selection of whiskey of the best wineries all over the world.
One of the biggest advantages of Marinela hotel is the Exhibition Forum Events. It is the most modern multipurpose hall in Sofia to hold large corporate events, exhibitions, concerts, weddings, shows and balls. The hall is equipped with all amenities like private kitchens, perfect service and various backdrops for events and private parties. It is equipped with high-end professional sound and lighting, and a team of professionals who can only help you earn good.
The complex has 13 other meeting rooms, the largest ballroom and conference hall in the capital city and a remarkable room on the top floor of the Hotel Marinela, with a unique view of Sofia.
If you want to keep a good body shape in Sofia Hotel Marinela you can use the services of a modern gym, a spa and a large swimming pool. There is also and a Vitamin bar with a huge selection of refreshing and energizing drinks.
Marinela Hotel Sofia is a place which is unique for the whole Balkan Peninsula where everyone can escape from the busy city life, even if it is located in the very center. So called "Japanese Garden" was created on the model of the 400 year old Japanese garden, Hotel New Otani in Tokyo. In the tranquility of its shadows you can enjoy the great biodiversity of representatives of flora and fauna.
- Price per night:
- 46,00 € per night (breakfast included) per person in twin/double room
- Alone in the room:
- + 34,00 € per night
- Optional lunch:
- + 9,00 € (buffet menu – Sports Hall)
- Optional dinner:
- + 10,00 € (buffet menu)
- Hotel Marinela ****